To order a prescription please allow 48 hours notice.
If you are on regular medications you can request a repeat prescription by the following options:
- IN PERSON - using the right hand side of your prescription form and handing it in at reception.
- BY POST - mark the items you need on the right hand side of the prescription and post it to us, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
- VIA OUR CLINICAL SYSTEM - using the link here
- POD - Prescription Ordering Direct Contact No: 02476246072
- BY PHONE - this is only for housebound patients
If you are taking some types of medication you will be asked to attend for a six monthly or yearly review to safeguard you. If you do not attend we maybe unable to continue your supply. The right hand side of the prescription indicates your next review date.
Please note it is inappropriate to see a nurse or GP for a repeat prescription
The NHS prescription charge is a flat-rate amount which successive Governments have thought it reasonable to charge for those who can afford to pay for their medicines. Prescription prepayment certificates (PPCs) offer real savings for people who need extensive medication.
Prescription prepayment certificates (PPC) are available in England and they can save you money.
NHS prescription costs
- The current prescription charge is £9.00 per item
- A three monthly PPC is £29.10 and could save you money if you need more than three prescribed items in three months.
- A 12-month certificate is £104.00 and could save you money if you need more than 12 prescribed items in a year.
PPCs are available by 10 monthly direct debit instalment payments. The prescription prepayment certificates allow anyone to obtain all the prescriptions they need for £2 per week.
Find out more about the prescription prepayment certificate.
If you need to access the services below then medicines are free: